Thrill your event attendees, customers or clients with AWESOME swag. Don’t give away promotional stuff…give something with a personal touch.
We compiled our top five items that (we believe) are industry favorites. These items range from event swag to client gifts.
- Cutting Boards: These. Last. Forever. You can never go wrong with a classy looking cutting board. It’s the perfect (and long-lasting) gift you can give!
- T-u-m-b-l-e-r-s: Who doesn’t like to carry a flashy tumbler around? Yeti? Thermos? Not only are these high-quality products, they look extremely nice and are available in multiple colors/sizing options. Any logo looks great as an imprint. Help your clients keep their drinks cold…or hot.
“Fun Fact: Half of U.S. consumers who own drinkware with a logo on it say they use it 2-3 times a week or more.”
- Portable Smartphone Chargers: Professionals use their smartphones all the time…sending emails, doing business… networking. Help them skip the wait time at the outlet; it’s the last thing they want to do! Portable chargers make great event swag gifts!
- The way to anyone’s heart…Treats/Snacks: Receiving sweet, mouth-watering treats when it’s not Valentine’s Day? Yes, please! For this promo it’s all about the packaging, presentation and of course, taste. Delight your prospects…they’ll keep coming back for more!
- Journal/Planners: Give the gift of notetaking with a logo’ed journal or planner. Available as a padfolio or as small as pocket size, there is sure to be dimensions (and prices) that fit where you need to be!
“Fun fact: Six in 10 of them keep these promotional products for up to two years.”
Now you have it, our top five swag items! We understand there’s no one size fits all promotional product for everyone’s budget and goal…that’s where we can come into play!
Tell us what you’re thinking for promotional products and we will take it from there. Contact us at email@example.com or visit our website www.engagedpromos.com