We recently completed a web design project for one of our favorite organizations, the Humane Society of Sheboygan County!
The Humane Society of Sheboygan County was ready for a new website that was clean, efficient and responsive. The organization recently unveiled their new name, logo, website and additional marketing tools that better reflect the County’s non-profit animal shelter mission and scope of services.
How We Helped
In the planning process, we discovered that it was extremely important to integrate a responsive mobile-friendly website that was user-friendly and easy to navigate. It was also essential to use strong call-to-actions throughout the site, specifically to adopt, donate and volunteer.
- WordPress development and responsive web design
- Strong call to action slider images gearing towards adopt, donate and volunteer
- Incorporate testimonials from owners of people who have adopted (how their pet has impacted their life)
- Create buzz and brand awareness around the Humane Society of Sheboygan County throughout the site; incorporating strong photography, testimonials from current/past foster parents
- Optimize SEO and streamline navigation for mobile and on desktop
- Condense pages from existing site and improve form/lead effectiveness
We are so happy the Humane Society of Sheboygan County’s allowed us to play a part in their rebrand process and the success they will have! View the Humane Society of Sheboygan County’s new website by clicking here.
Is your company in need or a new website? Contact us to discuss your current website and the options we can offer by clicking here.